If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase from us you can return it within 30 days of the original shipping date. Your return will either be credited back to your card less the invoiced cost (or actual cost if greater) of shipping or you may have credit toward an exchange. This is entirely your option. During the Holiday Season (11-15 thru 12-25) all gift purchases can be returned within 30 days or by January 15th which ever is longer. Multiple item returns and refused orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return shipping fees at our discretion.
- The item must be returned in the original condition received. This means that all tags must be attached and that the item is in new condition. Items which show clear use will not be accepted for return.
- The item must be returned in the original packaging.
- Blankets that are packaged inside a box must remain in the box and be placed inside a our shipping box or an equivalent.
- Blankets that are packed inside a bag must be returned inside the bag and shipped inside our original shipping box or an equivalent.
- All items should be shipped with insurance. We will not be responsible for items lost while in transit to us.
- The item must be received by us within 30 days of the original shipping date. Absolutely no returns will be honored which are received after the 30 days have elapsed except Holiday returns mentioned above.
- All returns should be shipped to the following address only: Please email us with any questions.
3317 S. HIGLEY RD
GILBERT, AZ 85297
Damaged - Defective Merchandise
If you receive merchandise that is damaged you must make a claim within 7 days of receipt. Your claim will be turned in to the shipper and their policies will dictate whether they will pick it up or we will issue a return services label. Any claim for damaged merchandise made after the 7 day period will not be honored. Initial communication for damaged merchandise must be made through this email address. Failure to use this email address may result in the delay or loss of your claim.